The Mere Golf Resort & Spa
At The Mere Golf Resort & Spa, our philosophy is centred on delivering a fantastic guest experience, whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure. We are passionate about everything we do and invite you to experience this across the resort.
• Unlock your passion in one of our 81 individually designed guest bedrooms including ten suites where you will find contemporary interiors, elegant finishing touches and modern amenities.
• Indulge your passion in our luxury spa where you will find everything you need to unwind, with leading beauty treatments from Carita and Aromatherapy Associates, world class facilities including a 20 metre indoor pool, hydrotherapy pool and thermal zone and a well equipped gym with cutting edge equipment.
• Consume your passion in one of our 3 restaurants, Browns at The Mere, The Club Lounge & Bar and Spa Lounge & Bar.
• Drive your passion on our 18 hole championship golf course and perfect your technique with our chipping green, putting green and short game practice area. Our Golf Shop stocks an extensive range of both apparel and hardware.
• Present your passion by choosing from our flexible 6 event suites where the largest can cater for up to 700 delegates.
• Unveil your passion and make it a wedding or civil partnership to remember, celebrations and special occasions guaranteed to leave a lasting memory.
Located in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and set alongside The Mere Lake, we are located close to the bustling cities of Chester, Manchester and Liverpool. Manchester Airport is under ten minutes drive away. Once you drive through the grand arch into the grounds of the hotel, you enter a haven of good company, fine food, relaxation and world class golf.
|Open All Year|
|All year, 2013 (01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013)|
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Priced by activity||Free|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Winner of ‘Cheshire’s Large Visitor Attraction of the Year’ in 2009 and 2010 Tatton Park annually...0.75 miles away
The atmospheric Old Hall was the original old manor house in the park. Built as a manor house at...0.89 miles away
Tatton Park is celebrated for its beautifully landscaped parkland. Its
present day appearance owes...0.89 miles away
The 50 acres of gardens at Tatton have been developing for over 200 years with each successive...0.89 miles away
Set amidst more than 50 acres of gardens, at the heart of 1,000
acres of landscaped parkland, the...0.89 miles away
See the largest collection of birds of prey in the North West. We have a comprehensive collection...0.96 miles away
Revive your senses, relax your body and restore your mind at this luxuriously indulgent spa, which...1.01 miles away
Designed by Mark James and opened in 1998, yet despite its young age has matured quickly into a...1.91 miles away
Spend a little time on the driving range or practice green before you venture out onto 27 holes...1.91 miles away
Located just one mile north of Knutsford in the heart of Cheshire, Fryer’s is a distinctive, high...1.98 miles away
An old deer park is the home of Knutsford Golf Club, which possesses a fine example of a parkland...2.12 miles away
Brook Street Heritage Site features a Grade I Listed dissenters chapel, dating back to the 17th...2.13 miles away
Set in the rural heart of Cheshire, High Legh Miniature Railway is a 71/4" (18.4cm) gauge railway...2.22 miles away
A stunning new, independent gallery specialising in contemporary art.
The gallery is ideally...2.28 miles away
Sculpture garden.2.28 miles away
Knutsford Heritage Centre is housed in a reconstructed 17th century timber framed building which...2.31 miles away